The Beekeepers Q&A,the show on blab where we attempt to answer your burning beekeeping questions.
Sorry about the video quality at the start *it does get better*, we had some issues with our Internet connection.
If you have a question Type ‘/Q' in the chat or select “Call In”
Here is the recent Show
Sign up to get emails when we schedule these talks here:-
- Tirimoana Honey 🙂
- Victor Croker Podcast was released on Monday, Listen HERE
- It’s been very hot in New Zealand
The week we answer:-
- How to prepare a beehive for winter in nz Our Article
- How to seal off the beehive entrance
- How long to paraffin dip bee boxes
– For AFB 10 minutes at a minimum temperature range of 150 ñ 160 Celsius
– For preserving boxes 7 minutes
– We wrote an article about this HERE
- How do I start Beekeeping
- How do you attract bees to your garden
- How is the UMF factor of manuka Honey Measured.
We hope you can join us next time.
Latest posts by Gary Fawcett (see all)
- Beekeeping in South Carolina with Beekeeper Charlotte – KM117 - November 20, 2017
- Manuka is a Maori Word (so there) – KM116 - October 29, 2017
- Practical Beekeeping With Roger Patterson – KM115 - October 11, 2017