We went down to meet Paul in his packing facilitate in Auckland, it was great to finally meet Paul after only chatting via Twitter in the past.
Sorry about the sound quality on this one, our recorder failed so this was recorded with Paul's iphone. Which didn't turn out too bad. Excuse the plane landing at around the thirty minute mark. We were near the Auckland International Airport.
There is some great content so please bear with us. We will start saving up a better recording setup to do better field recordings. We would love to get out of the studio and start doing more out of the studio interviews.
You can check out Pauls Website and follow him on Twitter for some great photos of Pauls mobile office.
- The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
- DVD – Food, Inc
- The art & adventure of beekeeping by Ormond Aebi
Latest posts by Gary Fawcett (see all)
- Saving the Bees in Australia with Simon Mulvany – KM102 - February 15, 2017
- HappY 2017 from us to you – KM101 - February 1, 2017
- Rocking and Rollin at the Speed of 100 – KM100 - December 7, 2016