Search Our Site
- Subscribe to our Free Beekeeping NewsletterDon’t miss out on the latest news and tips twice a month.
Our Latest Podcast
Thank you for your support!
- Robbing Screen - Stop Robbing Wasps and Bees5 out of 5by Evelyn
- Screened Bottom Board - The Kiwimana Meshboard5 out of 5by Hilton & Melva
- Kiwi Combo Hive Tool5 out of 5by Nestor Marcelino
- Api Life Var - Organic Varroa Treatment (1 Packet)5 out of 5by Kerry Payne
- Bee Jacket - Fencing veil hood5 out of 5by Jullion Nelson Parker
- Robbing Screen - Stop Robbing Wasps and Bees
Please use our Amazon Link
Please Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow on Google+
Tag Archives: bee
We have had great success with using the vaporizer to control varroa mites in our bee colonies, in this article we discuss the method involved in treating your bee hives successfully.
Tyson Kaiser is an ethical bee remover in the Los Angeles, California area and an urban beekeeper.
In this article we discuss the different types of beehives available to beekeepers these days, with the pros and cons of each type. Continue reading
We have launched a new product this week, the “Kiwi Oxalic Acid Vaporizer”. A new tool in the fight against varroa mites. Continue reading
Very exciting news that we will bee attending the annual “Craft Out West” event of 2013. We hope you can come along and say “Hi” to us. The event is to support Hospice West Auckland. Continue reading
Hive Stand – What is a hive stand and do I really need one for my Bees Hives. We would say “Absolutely!!!” Continue reading
Borage – Brandon discusses the history of this great plant that bees all around the world love. Continue reading
We went along to the Auckland Bee Club to hear about Queens and the start of the swarming season in Auckland. Continue reading
Margarets third blog post about spring preparations for our Bee Season in New Zealand Continue reading