Search Our Site
- Subscribe to our Free Beekeeping NewsletterDon’t miss out on the latest news and tips twice a month.
Our Latest Podcast
Thank you for your support!
- Screened Bottom Board - The Kiwimana Meshboard5 out of 5by Hilton & Melva
- Kiwi Combo Hive Tool5 out of 5by Nestor Marcelino
- Api Life Var - Organic Varroa Treatment (1 Packet)5 out of 5by Kerry Payne
- Bee Jacket - Fencing veil hood5 out of 5by Jullion Nelson Parker
- Ventilated Beekeeping Suit - The kiwibreeze5 out of 5by Matt - www.beekeeperuk.co.uk
- Screened Bottom Board - The Kiwimana Meshboard
Please use our Amazon Link
Please Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow on Google+
Tag Archives: beekeeper
This week we are talking about Bumble Bees, Monsanto and How Do Honeybees Smell? This is Episode Sixty of our beekeeping podcast. Continue reading
Tyson Kaiser is an ethical bee remover in the Los Angeles, California area and an urban beekeeper.
We chat with Karen Bean from Marple Falls, Washington State. Karen runs a successful Beekeeping Business and blog from the Brookfield Bees and Honey Farm. Continue reading
In this podcast we chat with Raymond Huber an author who has recently published a book about Honey Bees for children called “Flight of the Honey Bee” Continue reading
Matt is a beekeeper who in lives in the New Forest in the United Kingdom. He keeps National and Top Bar bee hives and is a keen supporter of the All Blacks.
The Seventeenth Podcast from the Team at kiwimana. A show where we talk about Beekeeping, gardening and life.
This week we are talking about Toxic Honey and a Lady who is Addicted to bee stings.
In this article we discuss what is a decapping knife, and do you really need one to extract your bees honey?
In your bee colonies what is drone comb, and why is it so attractive to varroa mites? Continue reading
Here is an article about how to get started in beekeeping. It could be retitled Beekeeping 101! We hope you find it useful. Continue reading