Search Our Site
- Subscribe to our Free Beekeeping NewsletterDon’t miss out on the latest news and tips twice a month.
Our Latest Podcast
- Kiwi Combo Hive Tool5 out of 5by Nestor Marcelino
- Api Life Var - Organic Varroa Treatment (1 Packet)5 out of 5by Kerry Payne
- Bee Jacket - Fencing veil hood5 out of 5by Jullion Nelson Parker
- Ventilated Beekeeping Suit - The kiwibreeze5 out of 5by Matt - www.beekeeperuk.co.uk
- Kiwi Combo Hive Tool5 out of 5by Hugo
- Kiwi Combo Hive Tool
Please use our Amazon Link
Please Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow on Google+
Tag Archives: kiwimana
Cliff Van Eaton is an consultant and Author, he was born in America but has lived in New Zealand for over half of his life. We talk about his work in beekeeping and his new book ‘Manuka The Biography Of An Extraordinary Honey’ Continue reading
We chat with James from Japan about how he keeps bees and how he battles the large Japanese hornets. Wow we think wasps are bad you should hear about these guys…. Continue reading
Here at kiwimana we are Beekeepers who want to help those interested in Bees and Beekeeping by providing simple yet informative starter course. It will give you a great overview of the ‘world of Beekeeping’ Continue reading
A Weekend of Beekeeping Clubs In Auckland, the team at kiwimana head out to two Beekeeping clubs meetings. Continue reading
Our beekeeping podcast this week we are talking about the Honey Harvest in New Zealand (or lack of) and do Children mix with Bees?
A tale of woe and despair, an update on what is happening at kiwimana and what we are doing to fix this issue.
This is Episode Forty of our beekeeping podcast, This week we are talking about Coloured Grass Seed and Beekeeping in Los Angeles. Continue reading
Time to Reflect – This post is about our reflections on the year that has gone by with a listing of our top blog posts and top podcasts. Continue reading
Karen is a great gardener and guest writer who loves ‘real food’ so grows her own vegetables that she uses to prepare meals for herself and her family. Continue reading