Search Our Site
- Subscribe to our Free Beekeeping NewsletterDon’t miss out on the latest news and tips twice a month.
Our Latest Podcast
- Screened Bottom Board - The Kiwimana Meshboard5 out of 5by Hilton & Melva
- Kiwi Combo Hive Tool5 out of 5by Nestor Marcelino
- Api Life Var - Organic Varroa Treatment (1 Packet)5 out of 5by Kerry Payne
- Bee Jacket - Fencing veil hood5 out of 5by Jullion Nelson Parker
- Ventilated Beekeeping Suit - The kiwibreeze5 out of 5by Matt - www.beekeeperuk.co.uk
- Screened Bottom Board - The Kiwimana Meshboard
Please use our Amazon Link
Please Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow on Google+
Tag Archives: Oxalic Acid
We have had great success with using the vaporizer to control varroa mites in our bee colonies, in this article we discuss the method involved in treating your bee hives successfully.
We went up to the Whangareri Bee Club today to do a presentation about the Robinson Vaporiser. This was the clubs first meeting in January and there was great turn out indeed… Continue reading
In part 2 of the article we answer the question “Can vaporising Oxalic acid crystals with the Robinson Vaporiser control your Varroa Mites?” Continue reading
We starting selling a new beekeeping product a couple of weeks back, “The Robinson Vaporiser”, we have conducted the following test to see if it works as designed. Here is our observations and how you use the vaporiser. Continue reading
Well it was a nice spring morning, a little crispy but after last night’s thunder and lightning in Auckland – we were both happily surprised that the day was starting out so well.
…off we went…got in to the kiwimana mobile nick-named “The Beehive” …’cause it’s white and usually full of bees …then headed south ….to the Franklin Bee Club… Continue reading
We went along to the Franklin Bee Clubs Meeting, today’s discussions were about varroa mites, Gary did a presentation about our Kiwimana Meshboards. We discussed the benefits and how you count mites with them. Continue reading