Search Our Site
- Subscribe to our Free Beekeeping NewsletterDon’t miss out on the latest news and tips twice a month.
Our Latest Podcast
Thank you for your support!
- Screened Bottom Board - The Kiwimana Meshboard5 out of 5by Hilton & Melva
- Kiwi Combo Hive Tool5 out of 5by Nestor Marcelino
- Api Life Var - Organic Varroa Treatment (1 Packet)5 out of 5by Kerry Payne
- Bee Jacket - Fencing veil hood5 out of 5by Jullion Nelson Parker
- Ventilated Beekeeping Suit - The kiwibreeze5 out of 5by Matt - www.beekeeperuk.co.uk
- Screened Bottom Board - The Kiwimana Meshboard
Please use our Amazon Link
Please Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow on Google+
Tag Archives: supers
Queen Excluders, what are there and what can you use them for in the beekeeping world. Continue reading
The honey flow has slowed down in most parts of New Zealand and hopefully you have taken all your honey supers off, and got your honey in jars for the winter months. The Time to Treat is here now, what are your plans???
We have been experimenting with foundationless frames and getting the bees to create their own foundation. The problem with doing this on brood frames is that the bees tend to create more drone comb and we would rather their build … Continue reading
I went along to Auckland bee club today, and spent most of the time helping Sue in the shop. It was a very busy day and I enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone that came in. I managed to sneak … Continue reading
This was a question posted in by one of our readers, Sophie asks:- How can a New Zealand beekeeper keep their bees alive every year? Well this is a good question, over recent times bee-keepers are having trouble keeping bees … Continue reading
Time to inspect Goldie today, it was a hot day in the hills today with no rain so decided to inspect while I could. It was windy but very calm in the Bee Garden area. The hive now has two … Continue reading