The Beekeepers Q&A,the show on blab we attempt to answer your burning beekeeping questions.
Sign up to get emails when we schedule these talks here:-
- How does Oxalic Acid Kill Varroa mites
– Damages the mites breathing apparatus.
– Recent study on Oxalic Acid HERE
- How thick is Medium Brood Bee Comb Foundation
- How to Get Rid of German Wasps
– New pesticide “Vespex” which is only attractive to bees has been released in New Zealand.
– Robbing Screens
– Check out this posts on some ideas we use HERE
– Great video about Vespex HERE
King Bee at kiwimana Beekeeping Supplies
Gary enjoys designing new kiwimana products which we sell through our on-line shop.He is passionate about saving the Bees and encouraging urban beekeeping.Gary loves to write about issues that affect the Bees and our environment.He is also into tramping/walking in the beautiful New Zealand bush.
Latest posts by Gary Fawcett (see all)
- Understanding The Beehive Jive – KM134 - January 9, 2019
- The Way We Used to Bee – New Zealands First Beekeeping Podcast – KM133 - January 2, 2019
- Kiwimana Christmas Wishes – KM132 - December 26, 2018