Post Updated on
Episode Fifty Seven of our beekeeping podcast, This week we are talking to James Rogers from Japan.
You can download the podcast directly HERE, or click on the play button above. Feel free to share it with your friends.
James is a American Beekeeper who has been living in Japan for the last twelve years, For the last four years has been keeping Bees. Find out what's is like keeping bees in Japan and how he battles the Japanese giant hornet.
You can get in touch with James at email@example.com
Here's What You'll Learn
- How to keep Japanese hornets out of beehives
- why Japanese beekeepers prefer to keep European Honey bees
- What kind of orchid attracts Bees.
- How the Hornets are killed by the Japanese Honey bees
- Eighty people a year die from Hornet attacks
- What part of America was James from?
- What famous beekeeper lives nears James parents house.
- What are the main nectar sources in Japan
What Was Mentioned
- You can find the Honey Bees In Japan youtube channel HERE
- Our interview with Linda Tillman can be found HERE
- The Fat Bee man No-Drown Honeybee Feeder Plans, can be purchased HERE
- Our Kiwi Oxalic Acid Vaporizer can be found HERE
- How to do a Powdered Sugar Shake
James recommended Resources:-
Here are all the photos of James's Bees
Watch A Hornet Be Cooked Alive By Japanese Bees
Please Subscribe to the ShowSo did you enjoy that show ?...did you find something useful you can use in your beekeeping work or help keep you company as you work your bees??? Yes?
Then You can have the next show to automagically appear on your podcast listening device, simple to subscribe.
Visit http://kiwi.bz/subscribe to discover ways you can subscribe to the show.
Subscribing to the show is Totaly FREE
Other Ways to subscribe to The kiwimana Buzz...Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe via Google Podcasts
Click here to subscribe via RSS
You can also subscribe via Stitcher
We are also on I Heart Radio
Latest posts by Gary Fawcett (see all)
- Disappointment All Round – KM144 - June 5, 2019
- Q and A –Finding Bees and stopping wasps – KM143 - May 22, 2019
- Beekeeping in the Hawkes Bay with Beekeeper John Berry – KM142 - May 12, 2019