Regular readers or listeners to our blog will know that we believe in the use of Oxalic Acid to help reduce the Varroa Destructor mites in your bee colonies.
We are pleased to announce we have launched a new product this week, the “Kiwi Oxalic Acid Vaporizer”.
We have now secured a new supplier, and have new stock for you guys.
The Benefits of A Oxalic acid vaporizer
- Much Cheaper – 2 grams of Oxalic acid crystals cost around 5 cents per
treatment (2 Brood boxes)
- Easy to use – you don't need to open the hives to do the
- Less effect on the bees – unlike dribbling Oxalic acid on Bees, using
an Oxalic Acid Vaporizer doesn't cause depressed brood rearing.
- A great addition – to form part of an Integrated Pest Management
For more information and to order your “Kiwi Oxalic Acid Vaporizer” please click HERE
Not in New Zealand?
We are going to look at shipping this new product overseas, please get in touch for a shipping price to your country.
Latest posts by Gary Fawcett (see all)
- Disappointment All Round – KM144 - June 5, 2019
- Q and A –Finding Bees and stopping wasps – KM143 - May 22, 2019
- Beekeeping in the Hawkes Bay with Beekeeper John Berry – KM142 - May 12, 2019